High Quality Overhead Bare Conductor Aluminum Alloy
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Meters||US $0.2-1/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Meters Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: AAAC03
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Insulation Material: Without Insulation
- Range of Application: Overhead
- Brand: Dayuan
- Port: Qingdao
- Payment: L/C T/T
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Transport Package: Standard Exporting Packing
- Origin: Henan
- Type: Bare
- Application: Overhead
- Sheath Material: Without Sheath
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO9001, UL, CCC
- Name: Aluminium Alloy Conductor
- Trade Terms: Fob CFR
- Certificate: ISO/TUV
- Trademark: dayuan
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 7614900000
The cable as a new-type aerial cable is used for transmitting electric power overhead, extensively used in rebuilding of urban and forest region electrified wire netting. It improves the safety and reliance of electrified wire netting.
Concentric strand aluminum wires as phase conductor; AAAC(all aluminum alloy conductors) or ACSR(aluminum conductor steel reinforced) as messenger (Neutral) core; Phase conductor is insulated by XLPE or HDPE or PVC.
IEC60502, NF C33-209, GB 12527-90
Rated voltage: 0.6/1kV
Relative manufacturing standards: IEC61089, ASTM B231, ASTM B232, BS215, DIN48201, DIN48204.
We can also manufacture ABC cable according to customer's special requirements.
The basic construction is as follows:
3 cores consisting of standard aluminium conductors, insulated with XLPE insulation
+ One sheath lighting aluminium conductor with XLPE insulation(optional)
+ One messenger Al-alloy conductor (bare or covered)
The messenger conductor can be of galvanised steel wire also.
The purpose of messenger wire is
A) It acts as load bearing wire.
B) It acts as earth or neutral conductor.
To be used at cotages of 600V phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75
Degree centigrade for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90 degree centigrade for crossliked polyethylene(XLPE) insulated conductors.
It meets or exceeds the following specifications:
1. Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
2. Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
3. Aluminum Conductor, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
4. Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Conductors.
5. Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
It meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474
|Model No.:||Aluminum Alloy||Voltage:||Low/Medium||Insulation:||XLPE|
|Material Shape:||Round wire||Application:||Underground||Origin:||China|
SALER: Cathy Shi