No Insulation Electric Cable AAC/ACSR/AAAC Conductor
|FOB Price:||US $0.6 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Meters||US $0.6/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000m/Day.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AAC-DY-08
- Voltage: LV, Mv, Hv
- Insulation Material: No Insulation, Bare Conductor
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO, CCC, CE, RoHS, UL, TUV
- Brand: Dayuan Brand
- Size: 10-800mm
- ACSR Application: Overhead, State Grid, Power Station
- Conductor: Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced
- Guarantee: 25 Years
- Trademark: Dayuan Brand
- Specification: ISO9001/TUV/CCC/CQC
- HS Code: 76141000
- Application: Construction, Overhead, Industrial, Power Station, Telecommunication
- Current: DC & AC
- Sheath Material: No Jacket, Bare Conductor
- Wire Core Material: Steel or Zinc-Coated Steel
- Model: ACSR002
- Conductor Type: Stranded, Bare Conductor
- ACSR Standard: CSA IEC, ASTM, DIN, BS, GOST, Sas Standard
- Core Material: Steel or Zinc Coated Steel
- ACSR Voltage: LV, Mv, Hv
- Manufacturer: 6 Years
- Transport Package: Wooden Drum, Steel Wooden Drum.
- Origin: Luoyang, China
ACSR is a composite concentric-lay-stranded conductor. Galvanized steel or strands form the central core of the conductor, around which is stranded one or more layers of EC Grade Aluminum wires. The steel core may consist of a single strand or a concentric stranded cable of 7, 19, 37, or more wires. Numerous combinations of aluminum and steel strands and layers are possible.
Conductor(AAC and ACSR) have been widely used in power transmission lines with various voltage levels,because they have such good characteristics as simple structure,convenient installation and maintenance,low cost large transmission capacity.And they are also suitable for laying across rivers valleys and the places where special geographical features exist.
1) The permissible long-time operating temperature for aerial conductor is 70oC.
2) Under the circumstance that rare climate is occurring and ice coverage rate low in heavy ice area,the biggest stress of cable at the lowest point of the sag should not exceed 60% of the short-time destructive power.
3).When connecting conductors,the conductor beside the connecting tube cant be prominent. Otherwise,the force on the operating conductors will be unbalanced.After connectors are install,the connecting tube should be painted by moisture-proof varnish in order to protect it from corrosion.
4) Under installation,the arc downing stress of all the conductors should be the same.With in the permissible distance of crossing buildings or dropping to the ground,the stress can be 10-15% higher than regular stress.
1) The electrical performance of AAC and ACSR is indicated in DCΩ/km(20oC).The resistivity of the hard aluminum wire for stranded wires is not greater than 28.264 nΩ. m of international standard value.
2) The rated tensile strength of AAC is denoted with the result of total cross-section of all aluminum conductors multiplied by min.tensile of corresponding size specified in the standard for aluminum wire.
3) The rated tensile strength of ACSR is denoted with sum of all aluminum conductor tensile strength and steels tensile strength.
a.The tensile strength of all aluminum conductors is denoted with the result of all cross-sections of aluminum conductors multiplied by min.tensile strength of corresponding size specified in the standard for aluminum wire.
b.The tensile strength of all steel wire is denoted with the result of all cross-sections of steel wires multiplied by the stress at 1% elongation of corresponding size specified in the standard for steel wire.
1) The hard aluminum conductor used for AAC and ACSR conforms to the standard GB/T 17048-1997(equivalent to IEC 60889:1987).
2) The zinc coated steel wire used for ACSR conforms to IEC 60888:1987.
3) Production can be arranged according to customers requirements for material standard,etc.
Construction of All Aluminum Conductor and Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced
ASTM-B232 Standard specification for Concentric-Lay-Stranded Aluminum 1350 Conductors
BS215-2 aluminum conductors steel-reinforced -For overhead power transmission
DIN48204 Steel reinforced aluminum stranded conductors
IEC209 Aluminum stranded conductor steel reinforced
Customized type available.
ACSR Technical Characteristics Based on Standard BS 215-2
|Code name||Nominal Aluminium Area||Stranding and wire diameter||Sectioanal area of aluminium||Total Sectional area||Overall Diameter||Linear mass||Calculate Breaking Load||Calculate D.C Resistance at20°C||Final Modulus of elasticity||Corefficient of linear expansion|
By FOB or CIF by sea.
By DHL, UPS, Fedex are also available.
Luoyang Asian Sun Industrial Group Co., Ltd, a professional wires and cables manufacturer for 6 years in China. Asian Sun attends International Exhibitions every year, we support to offer many kinds of wires and cables, such as xlpe/pvc electrical power cable, control power cable, aerial cable, ABC, AAC, AAAC, ASCR cables, and XLPO/PVC Solar PV Cable etc. We can produce the standard: ASTM, BS, CSA, IEC, ASMC, DIN as your need.
1. Factory: 200,081 square meters, available for OEM&ODM;
2. Lead time: 5-7 working days after payment received;
3. Authentication: CCC,ISO9001, CQC, etc;
4. Payment terms: T/T, L/C;
5. Guarantee: 25 years;
6. QC inspection: Strict inspection before delivery;
1. All our cables will be tested well in production and before delivery.
2. Please contact us if any problem, we will respond within 24 hours.
National Products Safety Cerficcation;
ISO9001 Quality System Certification;
CCC Chinese National Compulsory Products Certification;
Occupational Health Safety Management System Certification;
Environmental Management System Certification;
Production License of Industrial Products;
International Standard Products Sysmbol Certificate, etc.
Please contact us: